Camelot: Light in the Dark
To aid in creating and establishing a character within the world of “Camelot,” please fill out the following questionnaire. It’s best to fill this out BEFORE building a character, so you can create a character on paper that reflects your bio and background – and not the other way around.
- What is your name and race (with subrace, if any)?
- Where were you born?
- Where do you currently live?
- What is your relation with or opinion of divine magic?
- What is your relation with or opinion of arcane magic?
- What is your relation with or opinion of physical combat?
- How attuned to nature and the natural world are you?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your main goal in life?
- Who or what do you love most in life?
- Who or what do you fear the most?
- Are you religious? If so, who is your primary deity?
- What would you say your alignment is?
- What did, or do, you do for a living?
- Describe your view of the perfect world.
Please also fill out the following player questionnaire.
- What is your name, age and gender?
- What day and time works best for you?
- What is your experience with roleplaying games?
- What is your experience with D&D 5th Edition?
- What kinds of characters do you tend to play?
- What is your favorite memory or moment from roleplaying?
- What is your least favorite?
- What do you do for a living?
- Describe your ideal campaign and party members.
- Describe your general attitude and life outlook.
- Why do you feel the party needs you?
- What aspect(s) of Arthurian/Medieval culture intrigue(s) you?